HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

lol

That was Ren & Stimpy all the way.

So F'ed up lol.

Great work!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Awesome lol

Stamper's ran away with the win (superb art and voice acting... not to mention funny as #@$*) followed by MindChamber, but yeah good effort by all.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

YESHHHHHHH!!!

I have been waiting all summer for this episode. This is by far my fav series on NG and anywhere else online for that matter. You deserved daily #1st place in my opinion. I'm sure you will hit it in the next one. You even used my rain song which was cool of you. If you ever have a need for any custum tunes I'd be happy to help you out. Your choice for music on the episode was the best of any of yours so far, lots of fast beat stuff. Also loved the Indiana Jones part. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next episode!

Kick Ass Job

ohhh ya...kick Angela

Hell-Fire responds:

Angela

Hey TenchuX, it's good to hear from you again. Thanks for the great review. And I told you I'd use the rain song. Anyway, thanks for the vote and review. Seeya around.

A.B.T. 2 A.B.T. 2

O_o

Who's PeterSetera? O_o

Jucom responds:

Accidentally put that, originally I had his music there.

Turntable Turntable

Fun

This is actually a well designed game for it's simple nature. I feel it's something that could be built opon in terms of combos and scores as well as various looks. Definatly a good concept... and nice songs :P.

Dolphin Dolphin

:O!!!

All I can say is, playing this reminds me a scary amount of the opening level of Echo the Dolphin on the Sega Genesis.....almost makes me want to go play it right now....good job :D.

Savanna Savanna

Yeeep

Fun song to listen to. I too could feel a bit of the Safri Duo inspiration, however you definitely made it your own.

Great work :D

ZooSafari responds:

TECHNUX!!!! Man I love your music! Thank you very much for reviewing, this ten means a LOT to me, coming from you ^^

Thank you!

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Ten

Didn't have much going it, but it didn't need to.

Great job.

broove responds:

yap, thanks.

Get Low *Steven Foster Remix* Get Low *Steven Foster Remix*

Loved it

I only stumbled onto your song because just 10 minutes ago I stumbled onto that newgroundsradio site below... very glad I did.

Granted this isn't out of this world and you obviously didn't sing. I could listen to it in a loop, which means I liked it.

On top of that, I like this BETTER than the original.

That gets a 10 from me.