Savanna Savanna

Yeeep

Fun song to listen to. I too could feel a bit of the Safri Duo inspiration, however you definitely made it your own.

Great work :D

ZooSafari responds:

TECHNUX!!!! Man I love your music! Thank you very much for reviewing, this ten means a LOT to me, coming from you ^^

Thank you!

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Ten

Didn't have much going it, but it didn't need to.

Great job.

broove responds:

yap, thanks.

Get Low *Steven Foster Remix* Get Low *Steven Foster Remix*

Loved it

I only stumbled onto your song because just 10 minutes ago I stumbled onto that newgroundsradio site below... very glad I did.

Granted this isn't out of this world and you obviously didn't sing. I could listen to it in a loop, which means I liked it.

On top of that, I like this BETTER than the original.

That gets a 10 from me.

Move On Snippet Move On Snippet

awesome

Awesome... I loved how you used the vocoder!

Voice Acting Competition -1- Voice Acting Competition -1-

lol

I loved your crazy voice.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

THANKS MAN. That is my style. I have trained myself to do many others as well though! :D

Heroic (RPG) Heroic (RPG)

Exactly what you'd want

This song is exactly what you'd want out of a classic RPG on the SNES. I could see this song being played as the "hero" triumphantly marches into a the capitol city at the end of a game.

Nice to see you on this site btw Pongball... not sure if you remember me, it's been 4 or 5 years. It's awesome to see you've moved from making midi's on vgmusic to becoming an aspiring video game composer! Keep putting up great songs like this and you'd be surprised at the helpful exposure you get once you get a fan following on here :)

Keep it up and looking forward to more superb original music from you!

Pongball responds:

Hey, thanks!

I recognize your name, but I can't recall if you were a forum regular or a sequencer (or both). :( Nevertheless, it's good to see a familiar "face" here. :)

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Great

You've got some talent man. You had better keep up with the music! No Excuses!

Wyze+WF1 - F777 tribute Wyze+WF1 - F777 tribute

hahaha

Couldn't stop laughing. This is the best top 5's NG's seen in ages.

Blasphem-E responds:

isn't it? Thanks for the review lol

(NUB)Quietly Cleansing (NUB)Quietly Cleansing

Nice

Not that much going on, but a really good song to just sit back and relax too. Had a very oriental feeling to it.

I could tell it was an unfinished WIP.

Get it done and you're prboably getting a 10 from me when I hear it.

Run Shit Down!!!!!! (full) Run Shit Down!!!!!! (full)

Volume

This is a great song except you have multiple serious volume issues (cracking)... etc. The DB level is way too high.

I gave you a 5/5 as I think it's an insult that this is at 3.73 (as of my vote)... should at least be in the 4.3 range.

If you could fix the volume issues and reupload you'd get even better reviews and votes from people.

Would have been a 10 from me with that fix.

Keep it up.

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks man, but I would have to completely redo the song in order to fix the volume. There's mastering issues with this song, so that's why it's so crackly.I didn't realize it at first because I had crappy headphones when I made this song. Oh well, this song is pretty old anyway, I'll end up making another rap beat eventually.

Thanks for the review man!