HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

lol

That was Ren & Stimpy all the way.

So F'ed up lol.

Great work!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Awesome lol

Stamper's ran away with the win (superb art and voice acting... not to mention funny as #@$*) followed by MindChamber, but yeah good effort by all.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

YESHHHHHHH!!!

I have been waiting all summer for this episode. This is by far my fav series on NG and anywhere else online for that matter. You deserved daily #1st place in my opinion. I'm sure you will hit it in the next one. You even used my rain song which was cool of you. If you ever have a need for any custum tunes I'd be happy to help you out. Your choice for music on the episode was the best of any of yours so far, lots of fast beat stuff. Also loved the Indiana Jones part. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next episode!

Kick Ass Job

ohhh ya...kick Angela

Angela

Hey TenchuX, it's good to hear from you again. Thanks for the great review. And I told you I'd use the rain song. Anyway, thanks for the vote and review. Seeya around.

Billy Zone: Star Wors2 Billy Zone: Star Wors2

You get a 10 O_o! Cuss I like Star Wars, you used a song I did and that guy below watched a Star Wars movie even though he hates Star Wars and gave you a 0 for it.

Lessons In Life 1 Lessons In Life 1

Good First Try

I coudl tell you were trying to iron out the edges in your first shot at this. It was real good for a first try and I look forward to your up coming series. Personally, if you had some voices in there yelling as the clay people got killed, people would have liked it more I think :). GJ

PiePie responds:

yeah well for my next series I plan on having voces. Thanks for the review.

LL - Technotic Butterfly LL - Technotic Butterfly

10 O_o!

You get 10 for using my song, and for the funny water commercial.

Gregosan responds:

HAHA! Thanks for reviewing! Your music are all cool! Keep up the good work!

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

ROFL

I'm a hardcore Republican but this was able to make me laugh my ass of also. The voice splicing you did was just amazing.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

well made

Very well made...but one thing really got to me. I love how you used segments Virt's song Blood of Gannon for some the music :).

Sprite Survivor - 6 Sprite Survivor - 6

O_o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THIS!!!!!! TY :D...uber job again!!!

- no votes -

Ah hey tenchuX. I will still hold my word and use that song. Thanks for the review.

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Good Again!!! O_o!!!

I am now a big fan of this series :D. It really draws you in because it actually has a good evasive story line. I like not having a clue whats going to happen next along with the funny jokes and things like the 1 hit TKO of mario (it made no sense but it was funny.) Sprite animation can kick ass people :). Keep up the great work, and dont be affraid to hit me up on AIM if you are ever in a music pickel.

I vote off - Flik - because he really has not been big at all in the story.

I also vote off - Neclord - might as well get rid of them both. Who knows they might just kill each other on the boat ride home.

Again good job and keep up the good work. *waits for episode 6*

Flik - Neclord

Lol, your like the 5th person to suggest a fight in the boat ride home. :). I dont have AIM but i wil use your music soon. Thanks for votes and review. Im glad you liked